Congregational Retreat Schedule
Lazy F Retreat Center, Ellensburg WA
- 4pm: Arrive, get settled in cabins, explore the grounds
- 5:30-6:30pm: Dinner in Dining Hall (the cooks put away the food promptly at 6:30pm so if you come late, bring your own meal)
- 6:30-7:30pm: Meet and greet with Rev. Ken Jones
- 7:30-9pm: Campfire, sing-a-long, roast marshmallows
- 7-7:30am: Sunrise meditation, led by Kristine S.
- 8-9am: Breakfast in Dining Hall
- 9:30-11:30am: KVUUC business/goals meeting led by Kristen P. and Todd S. in Ridgeview Cabin. Kids may go to the Craft Cabin during this time, where two Lazy F leaders will facilitate crafts. If your child can’t/doesn’t feel comfortable going, please have a quiet activity for them to do while we conduct our meeting.
- 12-1pm: Lunch in Dining Hall
- 1:30-3:30pm: Free time choices: Archery, board games in Trading Post Cabin, Nature walk led by Kathy A., or just relaxing/exploring the grounds on your own. Sports equipment available for check-out from the Lazy F office.
- 3:30pm: Closing Circle at the Fire Pit
- 4pm: Depart
- Bring your own bedding and pillows
- No pets (except service animals)
- No alcohol, drugs, firearms, or fireworks
- Smoking is allowed only at the fire pit
- Rattlesnakes may sometimes be seen on the grounds (which is true for many areas in Eburg). Watch where you step and if you see one, walk calmly away
- 10pm-7am are quiet hours
- No cell service at Lazy F, but wi-fi is available, ask for password in the Lazy F office
- Leave the cabins and grounds as you found them or better. No littering or damaging anything on the property. If
- you do so-this will be charged to the KVUUC account and you will be held responsible.
- Bring snacks to tide you over between meals if needed
- There will be another group there staying in the Skyline Cabin. Please be respectful and courteous.
See Maggie Patterson for any questions